Deal Sikes currently has an immediate opening for an entry-level real estate valuation analyst. Deal Sikes provides both public and private sector clients property valuation and counseling, including appraisal, appraisal management, acquisition counseling, and expert testimony.
Summary of Job Functions
· Analyze market data and comparable transactions
· Assist and complete assignments related to real estate valuation and counseling, including income analysis, cost analysis, highest and best use analysis, and sales comparison analysis
· Review surveys, plats, leases, deeds and other legal documentation
· Perform site inspections
· Write reports that may be used for legal disputes
· Continue education through coursework toward State of Texas Real Estate Appraiser Certification
Education and Skills
· Undergraduate Degree Required. Preferably in Economics, Finance or Real Estate
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills in Microsoft Office and Excel
· Strong business writing skills
· Real estate related internships or experience preferred, but not required
Contact Us today to begin doing the best work of your career.
We employ disciplined, driven people seeking personal and professional growth. Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Deal Sikes expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.